Welcome to Bill Tiger, where our only goal is to save you money!

What people are saying about Bill Tiger...

Bill Tiger lowered my Comcast cable bill by over $50/month. I have haggled with Comcast before and never had any luck, and usually end up mad and frustrated after I get off the phone , Bill Tiger was able to negotiate successfully, something I have never been able to do on my own.
-Aimee K., CA


Bill Tiger is awesome! They reduced my cable bill by $30/month. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to lighten his/her load.
-Jamie M., TX

Bill Tiger lowered my cable and mobile phone bills by $25 and $20 a month. Was hassle free and a timely service. Appreciated the time I saved by not being put on hold, or finagling with a sales associate.
-Wendy W., CA

These guys helped lower my Comcast bill by $34 a month. Totally professional and easy to deal with. Highly recommend!
-Hadleigh R., CA

I heard about these guys from a friend and I have to say that I was skeptical about the service. I only had to provide a little information about my comcast service and within an hour they were able to reduce by monthly bill (I think I have every service comcast has to offer) by $60. I typically hate dealing with the cable company (or more realistically too lazy), so this service is perfect for someone like me.
-Dave I., CA